AMCAS May Be Slow, But They Get Their Money!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jamier2

SDN Hillbilly Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I asked a couple of weeks ago how long it took AMCAS to charge the app fee once people's applications were submitted, and I got pretty worried because most of them went through in two days or less.

Happily (I think), AMCAS charged me their $360 today. :) They waited three weeks to charge me, just as I was starting to hope they'd forget to. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Jamier -

Are you claiming they charged you after confirming with your CC company or after reading their "We have charged you" e-mail?

Dr.Perez

Originally posted by Jamier2:
•I asked a couple of weeks ago how long it took AMCAS to charge the app fee once people's applications were submitted, and I got pretty worried because most of them went through in two days or less.

Happily (I think), AMCAS charged me their $360 today. :) They waited three weeks to charge me, just as I was starting to hope they'd forget to. ;)

Hey Jamie!
You've been scarce lately.

I'm glad you finally got the charge. I was hoping your application hadn't gotten lost in no-man's land.

--kris

Originally posted by doctorperez:
•Hi Jamier -

Are you claiming they charged you after confirming with your CC company or after reading their "We have charged you" e-mail?

Dr.Perez•

I'm claiming that they charged me after I confirmed with my CC company (man, that's lots of C's in a row).

I wouldn't trust any email from AMCAS, because they sent me one almost two weeks ago that said my app was paid for and submitted. :eek:

Thanks for the concern. :)

Kris -

Yes, I've been quiet lately. Scheming for domination of SDN through the demise of Popoy and Dr. Cox, no doubt. ;)