1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

AMCAS May Be Slow, But They Get Their Money!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Jamier2, Aug 7, 2001.

1. Jamier2

Jamier2 SDN Hillbilly Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

I asked a couple of weeks ago how long it took AMCAS to charge the app fee once people's applications were submitted, and I got pretty worried because most of them went through in two days or less.

Happily (I think), AMCAS charged me their $360 today. :) They waited three weeks to charge me, just as I was starting to hope they'd forget to. ;)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. doctorperez

doctorperez Jesus was a dissident
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Hi Jamier -

Are you claiming they charged you after confirming with your CC company or after reading their "We have charged you" e-mail?

Dr.Perez

4. kris

kris Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey Jamie!
    You've been scarce lately.

I'm glad you finally got the charge. I was hoping your application hadn't gotten lost in no-man's land.

--kris

5. Jamier2

Jamier2 SDN Hillbilly Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

I'm claiming that they charged me after I confirmed with my CC company (man, that's lots of C's in a row).

I wouldn't trust any email from AMCAS, because they sent me one almost two weeks ago that said my app was paid for and submitted. :eek:

Thanks for the concern. :)

Kris -

Yes, I've been quiet lately. Scheming for domination of SDN through the demise of Popoy and Dr. Cox, no doubt. ;)