AMCAS Residency- Adjustment of Status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kmoonp

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
What does 'adjustment of status' mean on the AMCAS application. Currently a Canadian citizen but working on getting a green card in the coming months. Went to school (K-12) and college here in the US.. Does marking 'adjustment of status' limit the schools I can apply to and how they will view my application?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
What does 'adjustment of status' mean on the AMCAS application. Currently a Canadian citizen but working on getting a green card in the coming months. Went to school (K-12) and college in the here in the US.. Does marking 'adjustment of status' limit the schools I can apply to and how they will view my application?
Silly question: How do you live in the US from the age of 5 until 22 and not have US citizenship or a green card?

Reactions: 1 user
Silly question: How do you live in the US from the age of 5 until 22 and not have US citizenship or a green card?
My family was on a visa, applied for citizenship long ago but the process is very slow and backed up-

My family was on a visa, applied for citizenship long ago but the process is very slow and backed up-
Wow, US immigration is stupid. Sorry I didn’t address your question, but good luck to you OP!

Reactions: 1 user