AMCAS Schools that post secondary questions early?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Green-Eyed Girl

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any schools that historically post the questions ahead of time? Also for people involved in Admissions on this forum, any sense about virtual vs in-person interviews for this upcoming cycle? Thoughts on inclusion of COVID questions this cycle?

Thanks so much in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Are there any schools that historically post the questions ahead of time? Also for people involved in Admissions on this forum, any sense about virtual vs in-person interviews for this upcoming cycle? Thoughts on inclusion of COVID questions this cycle?

Thanks so much in advance!
I recommend you hit the "Watch" button on the thread of each school you are applying to.
The current year's applicants are kind enough to share the prompts with SDN members as soon as they come out.
It's going to be probably mid to late June.

I think most of the schools will continue with virtual interviews

Reactions: 4 users
I recommend you hit the "Watch" button on the thread of each school you are applying to.
The current year's applicants are kind enough to share the prompts with SDN members as soon as they come out.
It's going to be probably mid to late June.
Great tip. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Many of the schools use the same or similar secondary questions year over year. While there is some risk that the questions could change, it is generally very helpful to prewrite your answers to last year's questions and modify them as necessary when this year's questions come out.

Reactions: 1 users

On the interviewing question: I think I saw a survey among AMCAS admissions offices that suggested over 80% were going to interview online/virtually... don't quote me there. I need to find my notes. Otherwise, check out the MSAR report on interview formats.

Otherwise, check out the MSAR report on interview formats.
Thanks for this tip. For anyone who is wondering - all schools on my list have updated for this upcoming cycle. All but 2 said virtual and those 2 said TBD.

Reactions: 1 users