AMCAS Transcript Request Form question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

soisauce

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright, this might be silly but I am extremely confused with the AMCAS transcript request form. It says "Amount" next to Signature and Date... I have no idea what to put. Is it the number of transcripts I am requesting (which would be 1 if I only attended one undergrad?) or is it the amount I paid for the transcript ($5). I really hope I'm not the only one troubled by this. lol

Members don't see this ad.

Alright, this might be silly but I am extremely confused with the AMCAS transcript request form. It says "Amount" next to Signature and Date... I have no idea what to put. Is it the number of transcripts I am requesting (which would be 1 if I only attended one undergrad?) or is it the amount I paid for the transcript ($5). I really hope I'm not the only one troubled by this. lol

You can ignore that section. I ignored it and the transcript was processed fine.

Nobody knows what it is. Not my pre-med counselor or any of the office staff at my universities. Can safely ignore.