1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

AMCAS verification thread of the week

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by ShakaSean, Jul 29, 2002.

1. ShakaSean

ShakaSean Junior Member

Just wondering how many post-July submissions are still waiting for verification? I submitted July 2 and my transcripts were received 2 weeks before that. AMCAS lists the estimated time as "between 4-6 weeks" but it seems that people are getting verified in much less time than that.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Serenity07

Serenity07 Member
    7+ Year Member

My amcas status online says that I'm "in line for verification," but I got an email from Yale saying they got my application. (I submitted July 12.) :confused:

4. Zoobaby

Zoobaby Monkey Wrench
    7+ Year Member

I submitted July 8th and was verified last week. They screwed up one of my classes, however, so now I have to submit a change request. :mad:

5. cipher

10+ Year Member

6. ShakaSean

ShakaSean Junior Member

does anyone know how AMCAS lines up the individual submissions for verification? it seems to me that they probably get divided up after they're submitted since that would explain why some some are getting verified faster than others (depending on how fast your person works), but this is just speculation. Anyone know for sure?
    :eek:

7. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear 2K Member
    7+ Year Member

my guest is that schools will receive applications the moment u submit it. however, it will the PROCESSED DATE will be blank if amcas hasn't verified it yet. schools that don't screen will not care if u've been verified or not.