AMCAS Verification Time?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KardiacKiehl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my AMCAS application on July 23rd and it has yet to be verified. I know on AMCAS' FAQ section they state that it normally takes 4-6 weeks for verification, but is it really that long? Has anyone else who submitted around the same time been verified yet?

Members don't see this ad.

July 20 subm
July 29 ver

it will only take longer from now on. june submitters saw as little as 3 days turnaround.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah..i submitted july 21st and am still waiting. nothing you can do about it really...i am just trying not to think about it.

there's already a thread that deals with this issue... read and post there:

AMCAS 2006 Submitted/Ready for Review/Under Review/Complete

right now, the turnaround time for processing is about 10-15 days, though there are a some that were done in a few hours (reapps) and some that are still waiting for over a month. good luck all.

submitted: july 22nd
verified: today

based on that, yours should be verified tomorrow.
-mota

i submitted 7/22, have yet to be verified. been checking every day...

Some people are just not that lucky...

I submitted on 7/7. Ready for review 7/12. As of today, 8/3, it has not yet been verified! :mad:

Shobra said:
Some people are just not that lucky...

I submitted on 7/7. Ready for review 7/12. As of today, 8/3, it has not yet been verified! :mad:

It looks like most people have been being verified with in 2 weeks of submission date. I sent mine in July 16th and got verified July 26th. I hope the people who submitted theirs a while back get their appls verified soon!!!

Mine took about 1.5 weeks . . . submitted on 7/23 and verified today (8/3).

And now, more waiting.