Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

AMCAS weirdness...

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by tatabox80, Oct 26, 2002.

1. tatabox80

tatabox80 Super-Duper Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Alright, on my AMCAS status page, says that the transcripts from both colleges I have attended (Hiram College and Kent State University) have been received. Well I called their status check hotline just now and it says they have received transcripts from (Hiram College and St. Johns University of Cleveland????????) I haven't received an e-mail from them saying they need more transcripts, so should I be worried??

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. I don't think you should be worried, because if you only have 2 schools that you attended, and they only have 2 transcipts on record, most likely the second school is the correct school. They probably just made a mistake.

To be sure though, you should call the Admissions office.

4. siempre595

7+ Year Member

Call them, call them now, leave messages, email them, go over to the office and bang on the door. AMCAS makes some ridiculous mistakes (my father is listed as not living anywhere on my app for no apparent reason). Get it fixed ASAP. Otherwise, med schools blame you.