AMCAS work/activities sections

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jhdj8707

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was self employed as a child care provider for 1 1/2 years while attending community college online. I was considering entering this but I am not sure who to put as a contact...

Also, I started as a volunteer research assistant in April 2010. I was promoted to Lead Research Assistant April 2011 which is a paid position. I am wondering if I should list this as two separate experiences, or just explain the promotion in the description or most meaningful section.

Lastly, I have a publication that I know will be published in september. How do I enter this?

I emailed the AMCAS help but all they could tell me was "use your best judgement"

Members don't see this ad.

I was self employed as a child care provider for 1 1/2 years while attending community college online. I was considering entering this but I am not sure who to put as a contact...

Also, I started as a volunteer research assistant in April 2010. I was promoted to Lead Research Assistant April 2011 which is a paid position. I am wondering if I should list this as two separate experiences, or just explain the promotion in the description or most meaningful section.

Lastly, I have a publication that I know will be published in september. How do I enter this?

I emailed the AMCAS help but all they could tell me was "use your best judgement"

Please repost your question in the Work and Activities thread. You should get a prompt response from Catalystik.