Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey there, I am new to the forum.
Just want to know if anyone else has applied to American International College, and whether or not you have heard back from them yet??? (and also IF you have applied to the same schools as me, have you heard back yet??)
I would greatly appreciate a response.
Here are my stats if you are curious....
PTCAS Submitted 11/16/2015. Verified 12/14/2015.
PTCAS Overall GPA: 3.4
PTCAS Pre-Req GPA: 4.0
PTCAS Post-Bacc GPA: 4.0
Graduate Degree GPA: 3.7
GRE: Have not taken. Will take if I am not accepted into the no-gre required programs I have applied to.
Observation hours: 3,000+ in patient and outpatient over a 2.5 year period.
Certifications: NASM Certified Personal Trainer, NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist, and Sports Performance Coach..
Schools Applied to: American International College, Arkansas State University, University of North Texas, Thomas Jefferson University, and Clarkson University.
Acceptance: N/A
Waitlist: N/A
Rejections: N/A
Just want to know if anyone else has applied to American International College, and whether or not you have heard back from them yet??? (and also IF you have applied to the same schools as me, have you heard back yet??)
I would greatly appreciate a response.
Here are my stats if you are curious....
PTCAS Submitted 11/16/2015. Verified 12/14/2015.
PTCAS Overall GPA: 3.4
PTCAS Pre-Req GPA: 4.0
PTCAS Post-Bacc GPA: 4.0
Graduate Degree GPA: 3.7
GRE: Have not taken. Will take if I am not accepted into the no-gre required programs I have applied to.
Observation hours: 3,000+ in patient and outpatient over a 2.5 year period.
Certifications: NASM Certified Personal Trainer, NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist, and Sports Performance Coach..
Schools Applied to: American International College, Arkansas State University, University of North Texas, Thomas Jefferson University, and Clarkson University.
Acceptance: N/A
Waitlist: N/A
Rejections: N/A