American University's (DC) Postbaccalaureate Premedical Certificate Program...

Started by Selisa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Selisa

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey...I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about this program and whether or not it's decent. I'm going to be taking a few upper level science classes at Maryland - College Park as a non-degree student next semester, and I'm wondering if I'd be better off in a more formal program where I can take a ton of undergraduate science classes to enhance my current "eh" science GPA. I'm also looking into Penn's Special Science Program...

If there are any current or former students that can comment on AU's program, that would be great. Thanks! 😀

http://www.american.edu/cas/postbac.html

Gen2