Americans who interviewed @ McGill

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Cybersushi said:
Greetings. Throwing in my dead weight as another wait-listee :(

Anyone else heard anything in the past couple of weeks?

i heard a few days ago that they should know any day how many spots they have for americans. anyone wanna make the call today and find out?

Members don't see this ad.

I called on Monday and there was no news. They have made three offers from the waitlist so far. Their quota is still 12 until they hear otherwise from the government.

Initially they had 12 offers and 23 people on the waiting list. Now, there are 20 people on the waiting list.

Oh...12?! :confused: I thought the US quota was 22? Or is this with the gov.'s allowance?

Members don't see this ad :)
It was supposed to be 22, but the quebec government is lowering the quota this year, and no one knows by how much, exactly. So the current quota is 12, until McGill knows they can accept more.

I got off the waitlist on the 16th! But after thinking about it a lot I decided I'd still rather go to Boston U...it was a hard decision though!

Congrats on getting into both, and on making a decision! And now there's one more spot for the rest of us remaining waitlistees :luck: .

bump. any news lately? are pple still waiting or have most of u just decided to go elsewhere?