America's best high schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i dont think theres anything in the world i could care less about. :cool:

lol y is a resident posting about high school rankings in pre-allo??

Members don't see this ad :)
:lock:

it's even worse that you're a mod and posting this off topic garbage! :nono:

Personally, I don't think a magnet school like the CA Academy belong in the rankings.

Go Monta Vista! Yeah! :(

I think they should start ranking elementary schools :rolleyes:

lol y is a resident posting about high school rankings in pre-allo??
Because I know you pre-allo guys care so much about rankings. Might be some junior high lukers on here wondering wich HS is best for derm.:D

:lock:

it's even worse that you're a mod and posting this off topic garbage! :nono:
This is not off topic I get PMs all the time about all the steps I took to get derm. From high schooler even, maybe are some junior high/grade school luker looking for advice to match derm. ;)

By your name you should know how hard it is to get in. :p

I don't know if you've noticed, but a lot of mods do a lot of useless things around here.
:laugh:

Because I know you pre-allo guys care so much about rankings. Might be some junior high lukers on here wondering wich HS is best for derm.:D

This is not off topic I get PMs all the time about all the steps I took to get derm. From high schooler even, maybe are some junior high/grade school luker looking for advice to match derm. ;)

It's still completely pointless, high schoolers don't really have any say in where they go.

my name actually has nothing to do with derm...i have a life outside the medicine bubble

:laugh: :love:

Yet another pointless ranking system to garner subscribers and readers. Shall we rank the best pre-schools next?

It's still completely pointless, high schoolers don't really have any say in where they go.
Some actually may. My parents and sister knew about Whitney HS begin #1 in Cali so we moved to the city so my sisters and I can go there. It did something right my sister is a doc, by best friend from HS is optho/retinal surg, one of the girls in my HS class I had a crush on is also a dermie, countless other lawyers and docs from my class as well.
my name actually has nothing to do with derm...i have a life outside the medicine bubble

That's what you say now but wait till you start med school and see how much of a life you have outside of the medicine bubble. Then start residency your life will be medicine at least 80 hours a week will be. The rest of the time will be for sleep.

yearbook pic of your hot dermie classmate plz.

Go Palo Alto High School!... best improved?... didn't know it was that horrible.

Haha I went here.... small world...yea apparently our rival Gunn is higher up....don't know why

I thought Gunn was always better?

I'm sorry. I'll go now.

hahaha.... "but we're better at sports!!!" - that was my response in high school....god i'm getting old