Among Us (And Other Online Games) Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hi frens
we're waiting in discord
I forgot about this and then by the time you guys were playing I was collapsed on the couch from uterus pain. Next time though!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
  • Dislike
Reactions: 5 users
I forgot about this and then by the time you guys were playing I was collapsed on the couch from uterus pain. Next time though!
I think you'll be please to hear you still had involvement in one of the games we played. A speech was given on the skill level required for "How to Yeet Dubz".

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I left it public because I'm willing to add non-SDN players if it lets us get enough to play... we can always kick as needed and make private once it gets going

Room's buggy, but maybe we can aim for a New Year's Game.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I can play on New Years but I’ll probably be hungover lol

I can possibly play depending on what time on New Years since I'm working NYE overnight. I've only so far played a little bit of hide and seek and watched play throughs.

What time would be best to run the new year's game? 8pm est?

nye works for me too, but it'd mean I'd greatly misunderstood then and my question's sorta last minute haha.

I wouldn't be able to play if we did it NYE but you guys can do it without me if that works for more people!

I and possibly the BF will also be joining if this is happening tomorrow at 8 pm

Would anyone be down for some among us or Jackbox games tonight? After 10 PM EST of course so it doesn’t interfere with the current WW game running ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Would anyone be down for some among us or Jackbox games tonight? After 10 PM EST of course so it doesn’t interfere with the current WW game running ;)

Solid maybe. Depends if I'm exhausted at 10 PM.

Which is possible, because my congestion kept me up all night last night.

Anyone still around?

You really need to join the server so you can get updates on your phone.
This does not solve the problem of me being an old lady who falls asleep early these days (and then wakes up at 3am regretting life)

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Are y’all playing again anytime soon?

Reactions: 1 user
I could MAYBE do Thursday... would anyone be down for Saturday??

Reactions: 4 users