WW sign ups April 2024

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So excited! I miss everyone. Deep in the trenches of toddlerhood now, so likely won’t be very disciplined this game about reading everything, but I’m determined! I’m here! And at least I can’t use an old man role as an out this time 😅

1. Samac
2. Cyndia
 
So excited! I miss everyone. Deep in the trenches of toddlerhood now, so likely won’t be very disciplined this game about reading everything, but I’m determined! I’m here! And at least I can’t use an old man role as an out this time 😅

1. Samac
2. Cyndia
Toddler parents unite
 
I'm very tempted to play something this month but I'll be heading out of state soon. If a game starts after April 17th, please let me know!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When is this expected to start? My SO is out of town and I'll have the kiddo myself for 4 days next week, so if starting end of next week or later I could be down... I'd also prefer 36/12 but remember that last game thread also got pretty massive...
 
When is this expected to start? My SO is out of town and I'll have the kiddo myself for 4 days next week, so if starting end of next week or later I could be down... I'd also prefer 36/12 but remember that last game thread also got pretty massive...
Sssssssooooooooo?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad