AMSA med student surveys

Started by funshine
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

funshine

at the fateful hour
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey!

lookie here:
http://www.amsa.org/premed/medsurvey/

err, is anyone here a member of AMSA and care to share their ID/password? We used to have access to the med student surveys, which I thought were pretty helpful. Alas, it seems AMSA has that section password protected now! What to do?
 
funshine said:
Hey!

lookie here:
http://www.amsa.org/premed/medsurvey/

err, is anyone here a member of AMSA and care to share their ID/password? We used to have access to the med student surveys, which I thought were pretty helpful. Alas, it seems AMSA has that section password protected now! What to do?

I wish the same thing! That site was so helpful when it wasnt password protected...
 
or, if someone who has access to it could copy and paste the info for these schools--uva, pitt, and osu--that'd be great. thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm an AMSA member but my info doesn't log in to that site for some reason.

What is it?