An Absolute Must have study material for NBDE 2?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

usdoc9

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I request people who have cleared NBDE 2, to please answer this question.
What according to you is the Absolutely Essential Study Material for clearing NBDE 2 exams?
Would really appreciate your responses!

Members don't see this ad.

Dental Boards Mastery NBDE II
Tufts Pharmacology
Mosby NBDE part 2, especially the cases and stuff online
Board Busters NBDE part 2 (Now called "Dentin", this is basically decks in book format)

Tufts Pharmacology
Board Busters NBDE part 2 (Now called "Dentin", this is basically decks in book format)
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Tufts Pharmacology
hey thank you,what about the asda papers....did you find them helpful...coz the one i got dont have explanation to their right choices.

Yes, I forgot. The ASDA released papers are pretty good to practice but the thing is, the questions on the dental boards mastery app are pretty much those same ones but with explanations and images so its like the same thing, only so much more organized and easier.

Yes, I forgot. The ASDA released papers are pretty good to practice but the thing is, the questions on the dental boards mastery app are pretty much those same ones but with explanations and images so its like the same thing, only so much more organized and easier.
hey buddy thank you so so much...god bless you...your answer is of great help to me......wish u all the success you deserve...!!one last question is the premium pack of board mastery a limited pack i mean for one month or once u buy...it stays with u...