An interesting read on drug reps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Amazing article! Hm, I should have been a rep, I am stunningly good looking 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I read the NYT article first, and then looked up the article. It was interesting hw both doctors are psychiatrists and almost shared exactly the same experience.
 
Maybe I should just get back into perfect shape and be a drug rep. The system is already broken, I may as well make it more broken...because the more overtly it appears broken, the quicker a better system might be created and launched.

On the other hand, that's what got Nero into trouble....

I think I'll go smack around my punching bag...and think about it....