anatomy and physiology ar community college

Started by deleted1172016
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1172016

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took 31 credits at a community college (pre calc+bio 1+2 english composition) then I transferred to a 4 year college and taking other prer reqs here. I have taken upper level bio courses and calc 1 and 2 here. So I am now plnning on taking natomy and physiology 1 and 2 at the CC I attended because I can't fit them in my schedule during fall and spring and only that CC offers them in winter or summer. How will this look? I'm only taking anatomy and physiology because of MW-AZ and Mw-IL.