Anatomy and Physiology prerequisites for Midwestern University (IL)

Started by kznova225
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kznova225

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if the Anatomy and Physiology courses must be human A&P? I completed courses in Comparative Animal Physiology (was required for my degree) and Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy (took as elective). Figured I would ask here first, before calling the school.
 
Does anyone know if the Anatomy and Physiology courses must be human A&P? I completed courses in Comparative Animal Physiology (was required for my degree) and Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy (took as elective). Figured I would ask here first, before calling the school.

Good question—I’m not sure. It doesn’t specify human on their website. Won’t hurt to call and ask!