This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jombolyia

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
Results for SHPEP came out last night, and I was accepted into the Western University of Health Sciences' Optometry track for SHPEP this summer! I was wondering if anyone had experience in the program, tips for doing well, or even recommendations of what to do in Pomona. Results just came out, so I understand that I will probably receive an email with more information after the waitlist closes, but anything is appreciated.
 
I also got accepted for the Optometry track at Western this year! I haven't heard much about the Optometry program so it's nice to hear about someone else doing it too. I joined a groupme for the western site through a link from reddit shpep2026 page but it's for all tracks. Even with that, there are like 5 people in the group lol