Anatomy computer exam....thoughts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CaliGal777

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had COVID earlier this year and it put me behind where I have to now take a computed based anatomy exam. I understand that this is what the school is offering because they have to set up for the next block, but how would you feel about this?

They gave me a running list of videos, resources, and books from which they will pull images from and have said they will have the same distribution of first, second, and third order questions to what was given to the class....

How would you feel about this?

Members don't see this ad.

Every single anatomy exam my school offered was computer based. I never even entered the anatomy lab my entire first year.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
I did a remote/online graduate certificate program in anatomy through a US MD school prior to med school and had this type of exam setup. I found it to still be conducive to learning and a rigorous curriculum that actually help set me up for first year anatomy pretty well. Any decent school will have their faculty posting review videos already as you proceed through anatomy in-person, so testing you in such a way shouldn’t be too far off base. Your field of view to identify a given vessel, structure, nerve, etc., should be unimpeded to the point where if you know it, you know it. If you don’t, you don’t.

Last edited: