• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Kev (UK)

British Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2003
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Over the last 2-3 weeks I have started using the Anatomy and Physiology Coloring (or Colouring as we say over this side of the pond :D ) books by Kapit. I am suprisingly finding them very usueful. I had the Anatomy book for months (a gift) and never used it but after completing a few pages I realised it worked for me! I find the Physiology book even more useful.

I wouldn't rely on them solely for coursework but as a revsiion tool for the basics I think they are excellent.

What are others opinions on them?

Vincristine

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2004
Boston
www.hejweca.org
Status
yes, I most certainly agree. I also had the brain coloring book. Sure there are pages here and there that I skipped, but I was always surprized at the detail in the pictures AND the accompanying text. I did most of the anatomy one on the days before our skills exam. Someone recently mentioned working on them the summer before M1 and I don't think that's a bad idea either.

About the Ads