anatomy question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dentalgirl1

drtioi
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which veins connects the cavernous sinus with the facial vein?

What happens with a spinal cord lesion at T2?
-same side below T2 is affected(I'm not sure)

What nerve innervates the Thenar muscles?
-recurrent branch of the median(correct me if I am wrong

What is the most inferior branch of the external carotid?
SALFOPSM
I think it is superior thyroid(correct me if I am wrong)
 
1) Opthalmic superior
2) ipsilateral side below T2 affected
3) Median
4) superior thyroid artery

Which veins connects the cavernous sinus with the facial vein?

What happens with a spinal cord lesion at T2?
-same side below T2 is affected(I'm not sure)

What nerve innervates the Thenar muscles?
-recurrent branch of the median(correct me if I am wrong

What is the most inferior branch of the external carotid?
SALFOPSM
I think it is superior thyroid(correct me if I am wrong)