• The site has been updated!

If you see any bugs, please report them in this thread.

And you thought YOU might not match...get a load of THIS dude.

Eye_c_u

10+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2006
Status (Visible)
Can someone let this guy down easy? I can't seem to find the words.

Excerpted from answers.yahoo.com

" Wat universitys in canada off eye surgery training(aka: othamatologist i think) not imcluding imposible places
not reeli hard places 2 get into tho like ottawa who only accepted 5 ppl in that dept. in 2006, plus i need all sciences all maths and a 95 average... yea rite like thats happening! i want to go ther in 2 yrs... but i have no idea wher 2 go"

Here's the link

NR117

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2005
Status (Visible)
Did you see the third response from top, by Matthew D N? He wrote stuff that might upset members of another profession!

Seriously though, I think that's some dude having fun. I can't believe someone who cannot spell is planning to go to med school...

qwopty99

Optometrist
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2006
Did you see the third response from top, by Matthew D N? He wrote stuff that might upset members of another profession!

optometry as a backup to medical school? how is that upsetting? i don't think very many people in optometry would consider optometry easier to get into than medicine.

note to self: NR117 is arrogant.

btw - thank god ODs egos are not as easily bruised as u suggest they are. cause if they were, they wouldn't be so motivated and successful at making expansions into ophthalmology.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.