And you thought YOU might not match...get a load of THIS dude.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Eye_c_u

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone let this guy down easy? I can't seem to find the words.

Excerpted from answers.yahoo.com

" Wat universitys in canada off eye surgery training(aka: othamatologist i think) not imcluding imposible places
not reeli hard places 2 get into tho like ottawa who only accepted 5 ppl in that dept. in 2006, plus i need all sciences all maths and a 95 average... yea rite like thats happening! i want to go ther in 2 yrs... but i have no idea wher 2 go"

Here's the link

Members don't see this ad.

Did you see the third response from top, by Matthew D N? He wrote stuff that might upset members of another profession!

Seriously though, I think that's some dude having fun. I can't believe someone who cannot spell is planning to go to med school...

those crazy canadians...:laugh:

Did you see the third response from top, by Matthew D N? He wrote stuff that might upset members of another profession!

optometry as a backup to medical school? how is that upsetting? i don't think very many people in optometry would consider optometry easier to get into than medicine.

note to self: NR117 is arrogant.

btw - thank god ODs egos are not as easily bruised as u suggest they are. cause if they were, they wouldn't be so motivated and successful at making expansions into ophthalmology.