Anesthesiologist wannabe - help me decide these DO schools: CCOM, DMU-COM, ARCOM, CUSOM, WVSOM, BCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

darlingletsgocrazy

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TIA!

Also please let me know if yall think with Step 1 going pass fail anesthesiology will no longer be (as) DO friendly. I need the blunt truth!

Tuition is not an issue for me. I want to go the program that will best prepare me for anesthesiology (and even better: surgical specialties)
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you. I don't mean to sound needy but I don't know how to go about this. Is there somewhere I can find a list of all residencies? Sounds like I need to put in the time to comb through the list?
Look up local schools/hospitals, look to see if they have an anesthesia residency, most will have a list of current residents and look for either DO after the names or DO schools listed