Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey so I started my AI two days ago, and wanted to see what other people liked, found helpful, etc. Yes, I realize I posted about this ~3 wks ago. Just wanted to see if anyone had anything new to say.
I found the NMS Clinical Manual of Anesthesiology VERY helpful. It seems like I can answer most of the ?'s that residents/attgs throw at me.
However, it's kinda of basic, and for the hard-core MGH type, maybe a little thin.
Also Baby miller was pretty good...but a little too technical for my taste. Maybe after I finish the clinical manual it will be easier to digest.
Did an LMA/two IVs today....I was stoked! (Yeah, I get excited about small things. 🙂)
I found the NMS Clinical Manual of Anesthesiology VERY helpful. It seems like I can answer most of the ?'s that residents/attgs throw at me.
However, it's kinda of basic, and for the hard-core MGH type, maybe a little thin.
Also Baby miller was pretty good...but a little too technical for my taste. Maybe after I finish the clinical manual it will be easier to digest.
Did an LMA/two IVs today....I was stoked! (Yeah, I get excited about small things. 🙂)