Anesthesiology at Case Western UH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Anyone do an Anesthesiology AI at CWRU UH? How is the experience in terms of learning/doing procedures like intubations, central lines, etc? Any other useful information would help tons.

Thanks.
I haven't done an anesthesiology rotation at UH, so sorry, I can't comment specifically except to say that the UH anesthesia residents who are rotating with me in the ED this month seem to be pretty happy with their program. But I wanted to tell you that I just finished the SICU AI at CCF, and it is a really awesome rotation. Anesthesiology runs that service. You might want to check it out if you want to do a lot of procedures, because you'll get your chance. Plus, if you're an away student, housing is free at CCF, which is a nice bonus too.