hotroddin

10+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2005
Status (Visible)
I was seeing if anyone out there had the Anesthesiology Atlas authored by Miller. I read some about it on Elsevier website and looks like it would be a great resource. Anybody have any used version's out there? I think it is 8 volumes and they have it also on CD. I searched it on amazon and some other places but got basically no results. Heck, these places have almost everything used and they at most 1 volume. If anyone knows where I could this please let me know.
Thanks

Gern Blansten

Account on Hold
15+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2006
Northeast
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
That set is more for show than for practical use in my opinion. Very overpriced(several hundred $$$ for the set). They would look nice on a shelf. Get Brown's atlas and compliment it with the NYSORA book on regional (I forgot the author's name). You will be much happier with your purchase and will save several hundred $$$.
I strongly urge you not to buy that set on faith without seeing it first. If you are a book collector, you may want it, which I would not argue with at all. It is a beautful set of books. If you are a practical person looking for a practical text, there are better and cheaper options.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.