Anesthesiology programs to apply for in northeast

Started by Spongeman7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Spongeman7

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I will be applying anesthesia next cycle and just wanted to see what programs in the northeast offer a good mix of quality training and balanced lifestyle. I think my stats are pretty good enough to at least receive an interview from most places, but I was getting mixed opinions on which programs to apply to. I'm interested in going into NYC (currently in med school in NY), but I've also heard some city programs have quite high workloads (I'm fine with working, just don't want to be in a workhorse program or abused haha). Any programs to avoid too would be appreciated to know. Thank you!