Angelo State DPT Class of 2021

Started by mgdwreck
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mgdwreck

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to start this thread to see if anyone else on this board will be attending Angelo State this year!
 
I accepted their offer for class of 2021, still waiting on a couple other schools though. Regardless, excited to have gotten in somewhere! Have they told you anything about a deposit yet? The last email I got from them was that they were busy moving into a new building and I would get more information after the holidays
 
I accepted their offer for class of 2021, still waiting on a couple other schools though. Regardless, excited to have gotten in somewhere! Have they told you anything about a deposit yet? The last email I got from them was that they were busy moving into a new building and I would get more information after the holidays

That was the last email I received from them as well. I'm anxious to hear back.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wanted to give this a little bump haha
So how is Angelo State program going? Though I have offers fro USA and SBU, Angelo would be *so* much less expensive. I interview on the 10th of Nov. What is the earliest anyone you heard of getting an acceptance to UTEP? Most I see heard in February. I have a deposit at USA for Spring 2019, but would definitely love to hear from a public school before then.
 
So how is Angelo State program going? Though I have offers fro USA and SBU, Angelo would be *so* much less expensive. I interview on the 10th of Nov. What is the earliest anyone you heard of getting an acceptance to UTEP? Most I see heard in February. I have a deposit at USA for Spring 2019, but would definitely love to hear from a public school before then.
Hey sorry just saw this. I probably saw you at your interview! Hope you did well. The program is honestly awesome. Sure you heard all about it at your interview. I heard from UTEP about an acceptance in February I believe.