• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

chicken-n-beer

Apr 21, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I’m in a medical Masters program covering the topics of Neuroscience, Physiology, Biochemistry and Cell/Molecular Biology. I’m pre-reading for the Fall semester and I’m interested in knowing methods to convert textbook chapters to Anki decks.

FutureSurgical

7+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2014
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
If you're just wanting to take screenshots of pages, then you can use Adobe Acrobat. It converts files to PDFs and has a snapshot tool that you can drag the mouse to form a box over any part of the page to take a screenshot. And you can just press ctrl+v or command+v for mac to paste the image.

chicken-n-beer

Apr 21, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
If you're just wanting to take screenshots of pages, then you can use Adobe Acrobat. It converts files to PDFs and has a snapshot tool that you can drag the mouse to form a box over any part of the page to take a screenshot. And you can just press ctrl+v or command+v for mac to paste the image.

I more so meant the process used to kinda stratify material (i.e. on first pass, what is crucial, trivial and worthless as it relates to making cards).

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.