Medical How to get around paying Anki for iOS?

Started by deleted1210274
Tags Tags
anki ios app
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1210274

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all. I'm currently a pre-med and I've been looking for flashcards because I feel like they make life so much easier. I'm wondering which is the best option between Anki, Gizmo Ai, and Brainscape. I like Gizmo Ai. Brainscape is okay because it will not allow you to add media without a plan. And I have iOS so I have to pay for Anki, unless if I use AnkiWeb. However, AnkiWeb does not work offline. Is there a way I can download the app without having to pay or is there some better option?
 
Hello all. I'm currently a pre-med and I've been looking for flashcards because I feel like they make life so much easier. I'm wondering which is the best option between Anki, Gizmo Ai, and Brainscape. I like Gizmo Ai. Brainscape is okay because it will not allow you to add media without a plan. And I have iOS so I have to pay for Anki, unless if I use AnkiWeb. However, AnkiWeb does not work offline. Is there a way I can download the app without having to pay or is there some better option?
Just pay for the app.