MD & DO Anki Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I am just getting started with Anki and Anking. When I use my deck I often get what appears to be an image glitch. See attached.

Any thoughts on what is wrong?

Thanks!
IMG_5674.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You need to keep Anki open on the home screen until you see it is done syncing. The Anking deck is massive and has a lot of media, so it takes about 10-15 minutes for it all to import before you can see it on cards. Same goes for if you sync the deck with any other devices.
Thanks!