Step I anki to word document

Started by MD22412
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MD22412

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know how to export anki to a word document? I have a lot of cards that are straight up image files, and the annoying thing is I have to keep re-looking at some cards before it moves on and lets me bank it; I don't feel like changing up the options.

My question is if any of you have been able to export the anki cards all into one document and each would have q/a side by side so one could just scroll through the whole document and read everything through once. Is that possible to do?

Appreciated any anki-pro help!
Thanks,