Anking going into M2 year

pbk123

2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I think Dorian mentioned he did option 1 and used qbanks for review towards dedicated, and he would do it again. He got a great step 1 and smashed step 2.

I did all of Anking for my step 1 recently, and regret it. You only need Pathoma and Lolnotacop. I didn't do UW (It's all tagged into Anking, and I knew stuff only because I saw the exact flashcard) and only did NBMEs. I was passing comfortably, but should have dedicated more time towards research and maybe even a little step 2 studying

I think Dorian mentioned he did option 1 and used qbanks for review towards dedicated, and he would do it again. He got a great step 1 and smashed step 2.

I did all of Anking for my step 1 recently, and regret it. You only need Pathoma and Lolnotacop. I didn't do UW (It's all tagged into Anking, and I knew stuff only because I saw the exact flashcard) and only did NBMEs. I was passing comfortably, but should have dedicated more time towards research and maybe even a little step 2 studying
Would you suggest only trying to mature pathoma, and to resuspend the other Zanki cards I use to pass my in house exams?

Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly I would try to mature Lolnotacop and suspend Pathoma if needed. Since a lot of those Pathoma topics won't be relevant in year 3, but the bugs and drugs has been insanely helpful for me to keep in rotation. Do an NBME and see where you are at.

Having just taken step1, I would definitely not recommend suspending cards after each system, regardless of subdeck. If you've gotten way far behind, either catch up over weeks or just start over in M2 and keep on track.