Ann Arbor Orgy Session

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Caverject

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ask Yaah, Andy, and banana for details :smuggrin: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Caverject said:
Ask Yaah, Andy, and banana for details :smuggrin: :laugh:
I met up with them for dinner tonight. For additional details, you'll have to consult the other two.

Members don't see this ad :)
Blonde Girl was here, but we referred her to some of the local militia for sensitivity training.

Yes, AA has been fun. And, yaah is a good host. Everyone should invite themselves to his house and make a point of jumping up and down on the sofa. :smuggrin:

I was surprised that Andy was around since I wasn't expecting him. That got the big "woohoo!" :thumbup:

Caverject said:
For the less dense, the shocker means both holes
:laugh: shocker :laugh:

that's f*ckin' hilarious. i never looked at that emoticon that way.

but yeah, :horns: = shocker. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
bananaface said:
Blonde Girl was here, but we referred her to some of the local militia for sensitivity training.

Yes, AA has been fun. And, yaah is a good host. Everyone should invite themselves to his house and make a point of jumping up and down on the sofa. :smuggrin:

I was surprised that Andy was around since I wasn't expecting him. That got the big "woohoo!" :thumbup:
Yes, it was great meeting you. I'm glad I had a chance to stop by and say hi.

AndyMilonakis said:
Yes, it was great meeting you. I'm glad I had a chance to stop by and say hi.

Had you guys never met before? I don't know why but I had the impression that you had already met.

beary said:
Had you guys never met before? I don't know why but I had the impression that you had already met.
Believe it or not, we hadn't met in person before.

bananaface said:
Me too! if you hadn't stuck your damn hand out you would have gotten a hug.

*does happy dance anyway*
That's just me. I'm more of a handshake kind of person rather than a hug kind of person. Please don't take it personally.

I ended up seeing Episode III today. As we were walking out of the theater, I suddenly recalled you and yaah telling me that there was something funny near the end of the movie. I could think up of two scenes that cracked me up:

(1) "She [Padme] has lost the will to live." (What assclown wrote the pathetic script to this movie anyway?)

(2) Darth Vader learns from Emperor dude that his feelings of hate and anger led to the demise of the one he loved so dearly...he steps forward, opens his arms, and let's out a very pathetic, "nooooooooooooo."

The latter really cracked me up...well, it made me look down and shake my head.

Overall, I was pretty disappointed with the movie. All of us, except one, seemed to agree that despite the impressive special effects, the storytelling and especially the script was pretty awful.

Anyways, have a safe trip back to Seattle! Cheers.

Are we talking about Epi III? How dare you leave me out of a discussion like this! :p ;)

I agree with you all but maintain that this was the least cringe-inducing of the prequels.

There was a cameo? I did not notice. (I suppose I could have found out online before going to the cinema, but what then would the point of watching the movie be...)

I watched Madagascar today, for what was the equivalent of US$1.60 :thumbup:

P.S. I never shook Andy's hand. It was too busy wrapped around a beer bottle... *runs*

I missed the cameo. Of course, there were more than several moments where I was looking down and just shaking my head. So if I missed it, I'm not surprised.

The movie started off so good too. Then it was lame for about an hour and 15 minutes. Then the ending was interesting but of course you KNEW what was supposed to happen.

The fight scenes were OK. Yeah, people died. One guy got his hands and head chopped off, one guy got his nuts fried, one dude got shot, dude gets his legs and arm chopped off.

yaah said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am still cracking up at that.
Dude, everybody in the theater was laughing at that. I don't think Lucas intended for the audience to respond that way. This NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is gonna be a running joke. Like last night, after we watched the Pistons lose to the Heat...we were all like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

deschutes said:
P.S. I never shook Andy's hand. It was too busy wrapped around a beer bottle... *runs*
Such warping of the truth here. Shook my hand? Or maybe it was the other way around.

~~~Diddlydoo diddlydoo diddlydoo...let's go back in time and recall the event in question here...diddlydoo diddlydoo diddlydoo.~~~

*KNOCK KNOCK*
door opens
deschutes: "holy motherf*cking **** you're tall"
yaah: "where's the bathroom here?"
deschutes: "better not go in there. i just stunk it up bad. i just dropped the kids off at the pool and oh yeah, i forgot to wash my hands."
andy: "i ain't shakin' your hand."

~~~diddlydoo diddlydoo diddlydoo~~~

It was too busy wrapped around a beer bottle.
Oh this is funny. Considering I had, let's count 'em, TWO beers...and I wasn't nursin' 'em either. I think the RN degree goes to deschutes for holding onto her Newcastle for like an hour! Damn, I bet you didn't even finish your beer, I bet it evaporated.

OK, I'm just messin'. Happy Memorial Day folks! :thumbup:

Lesson of the day: Episode III is a rental.

yaah said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :laugh: I am still cracking up at that.

Banana broke my computer. :mad: ;)
Shut up, r Il tl themhw yu

above: what your typing looks like when your wireless keyboard runs low on batteries

So, anyway, you had better shut up or I'll tell everyone how you went to Burger King, put on a gold paper crown, and started rattling off about how you wanted dumplings.

I didn't break anything (that I didn't repair before you found out).

deschutes said:
I heard he hugs girls who wear beer t-shirts.

Every time I flew over Minnesota there was alot of turbulence. I need to get a credit card that lets me accumulate airline miles.

Aha, much fodder...!

bananaface said:
So, anyway, you had better shut up or I'll tell everyone how you went to Burger King, put on a gold paper crown, and started rattling off about how you wanted dumplings.
yaah eats dumplings? :confused:

bananaface said:
I heard he hugs girls who wear beer t-shirts.
I hear he gets Harb to take pix of their butts.

bananaface said:
Every time I flew over Minnesota there was alot of turbulence.
Wotcha lookin' at me for? That was Northern Minnesota!

Who am I kidding, Andy would say it was 'cause I farted.

Oh wait, different continent. Blame someone else :p

yaah said:
I do not eat dumplings.

p.s. banana REALLY likes ketchup.
Yeah. I mean, yaah and dumplings... do not compute.

What does banana do with ketchup?

I had a friend of a friend who would go to KFC and mix gravy + ketchup + coleslaw = "special sauce".

bananaface said:
Use symbols for clarity: 50% hamburger + 50% ketchup = yum; not ****ting you. :cool:

Put ketchup on burger. Put lettuce on. Add more ketchup. Add second piece of lettuce. Add more ketchup. Add tomatoes. More ketchup. Pickles. More ketchup. Take bite of sandwich. Cover exposed area with more ketchup.

That is OCD, by definition! :smuggrin:

yaah said:
Put ketchup on burger. Put lettuce on. Add more ketchup. Add second piece of lettuce. Add more ketchup. Add tomatoes. More ketchup. Pickles. More ketchup. Take bite of sandwich. Cover exposed area with more ketchup.

That is OCD, by definition! :smuggrin:
That's a pretty accurate description of what I do. I will generally refrain from eating hamburgers in front of people I don't know. It freaks them out.

You didn't call me OCD because of the ketchup. You called me OCD when I was sorting my M&Ms. I bet like 1 in 4 people sort their M&Ms. Let's find out... http://67.43.153.76/showthread.php?t=203799

I could argue with smug superiority that the reason for this behaviour is a particularly uninspiring diet ;)

Apples for instance. Royal Gala Red Delicious Braeburn Mcintosh Fuji Spartan... in the end they're just - apples.

Andy+Yaah+Banana=
group_24.jpg