Annual Podiatric Student Basketball Tournament

Started by IlizaRob
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IlizaRob

IlizaRob-erator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering if any of you are planning on participating in the B-Ball tournament in April. Its being hosted by DMU this year. We plan on taking back the title after it was stolen by Temple, I think. Maybe they can clarify. I know JonWill will be cheerleading, but any current student here planning on playing?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
jays2cool4u said:
Not much of a baller are we? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jays2cool4u 😎
No, I enjoy playing basketball but Ilizarob and I have been practicing our cheerleading stunts after school. After that, we go watch the male single figureskating competition going on at the Olympics while we do our nails :laugh:
 
jonwill said:
No, I enjoy playing basketball but Ilizarob and I have been practicing our cheerleading stunts after school. After that, we go watch the male single figureskating competition going on at the Olympics while we do our nails :laugh:

Im sorry that the administration denied your uniform proposal jonwill, but in their defense I agree with them, it was a little too revealing.