Another Change of Topic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smile

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
another change of topic to relieve some stress of waiting for mcat scores... who is everyone rooting for in the baseball playoffs?

Members don't see this ad.

Braves and Yankees
I don't really care who will win the world series since my team Padres did not make it. But oh well, it's fun to watch the playoff.

Yankees, Go New York!!!!

Subway Series.

------------------
Tejash
UHS/COM Class of 2004

Members don't see this ad :)
Mets/Red Sox!

With Pedro on the mound and the Mets never say DIE attitude, I think it could be a possiblity. Besides I hate the Braves and the Yanks won it all last season.

Go Hawkeyes!
Homecoming 1999

the braves actually had more come-from-behind wins and wins in their last at-bat this season than the mets... i'd say they are the real never say die team. too bad sox got horrible calls go against them this series... otherwise they could be up 3-1. go braves!

The NY Yankee!!

(@0@)

[This message has been edited by Henry (edited October 19, 1999).]

The curse of Bambino since they traded Babe Ruth in the early 1900's.

i want the yankees to win. because i hate the braves, and they are going to end up going.

Go underdog! Now that the Yanks got over on the chowds, I am looking for the subway series.

GO DETROIT TIGERS!!!!!!

Oh wait, I forgot. Sorry I guess I was having a flashback to 1984. Anyone interested in selling us a team?

DocGibby (disgruntled tiger fan)

I'm just glad Hockey season is under way. At least we've got the best Hockey team in the country.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
DocGibby
MSUCOM class of 2004

its all about bball people! BBALL!!! heheheh

AC MILAN, now thats the team to follow!

AND THE YANKEES WIN!
THE YYYYYYYYANKEES WIN!

------------------

rog

AC Milan? Come on.......The ONLY club team to follow is Man U!!!!! GO RED DEVILS!!

------------------
Respect my authoritah
--Eric Cartman