Another EK Complete package deal, check overstock!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lotanna

Child of God
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey i got my EK complete 2003 package at a deal of $77 from bn.com a month ago, I told a couple of people, and some took advantage of it. Well now Overstock.com has it on sale for $88, plus do a google search for online coupon code and u can get $5 off, or there's another code for free shipping, so better take advantage of it!!!! :p

Hehe, I'm a sucker for deals, I always have to hustle for cheapest way :D

Members don't see this ad.

I was just curious what the EK complete packages consists of??

Thanks

Ek Package consists of:
Chemistry book
Physics
Verbal Reasoning and Math
Organic Chemistry
Biology

and one free practice test. I forgot which one it is. Maybe EK 1d..I am not sure.

Originally posted by LUBDUBB
I was just curious what the EK complete packages consists of??

Thanks
the 5 books: Orgo, Gen chem, physics, Verbal/Math, Biology
The actual price is $149.99, i was lucky to buiy it new for $77, and now see it at $88. These prices are actually cheaper than what some people on here are selling their used copies.

Members don't see this ad :)
are those the 1001 series books or just content material??

Originally posted by LUBDUBB
are those the 1001 series books or just content material??

Hi LUBDUBB

No, these are the review i.e., content materials. You will have to buy the 1001 series separately and they don't come in package either. Also, there is 1001 phys, chem, organic, and then 101 Ek Verbal which has 11 practice exams; EK doesn't have 1001 Bio which sucks.

Also, buy the books on amazon.com or b&n.com, because if u buy it from ek website, it will be a bit more money to pay.

A few quick EK questions:

If I order the complete package form overstock.com do I still get the free full length practice test? I've never used this site and there's no discription of what I'm getting.. I hope its the 2003 version!

I took Kaplan for the April 2002 MCAT and may have to take the Aug 2003 test.. are Ek's audio osmosis and complete package good enough or would anyone recommend taking the classroom course? (not worried about the cost of the course.. but whether it will be a waste of my time)

Thanks so much!
- luw