Matching TBR Content to EK 1001 Questions

Started by J_N2020
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

J_N2020

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear forum members,

I apologise if this has already been answered, but does anyone know how to match content from The Berkeley Review books to EK1001 questions for general and organic chem and for EK bio and biochem content to TBR passages? I was able to find such a thread but unfortunately it was for the older version of the EK books if I'm not mistaken. Does anyone know if there is an updated list or chart that I could utilise?

Thanks so much in advance,

J.