another GPA calculation question.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dleodyddlek

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. So i was putting down my course work and I'm really confused now.

1. From my unofficial transcript, I have transfer credit from a community college which I never attended. I took a college prep course in high school and it seems that the class was sponsored by this community college or something. On grade, it only says T for transfer credit and it's shown on my first semester section of the transcript. What do I have to put down as my grade? They don't have T on drop down menu. Should I put CR for credit? or NG for no grade? Should I get a transcript sent from this community college too?

2. My AP credits on my transcript also have grade of T for transfer. What should I put down as grade on the application?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I would put down CR for credit received for the AP class but for the college prep class, i would first call the community college to see if they can actually send in a transcript for you. if they can't, i would call aadsas and see what they suggest, but if they can, i would just go ahead and put CR for that class and send in a transcript to aadsas.