Another Guitar Thread in Memory of Z

Started by Epic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Epic

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=432376

It's calm and rainy here in Texas.... a perfect day to sit back and sip your coffee and enjoy a little classical music...played in acoustic guitar. Even though it's one of my favorite Rock song..

Enjoy

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ9jrBg4Lwc&mode=related&search=[/youtube]
 
Yes, nice rainy day in Dallas. My stinking commute took almost twice as long this morning for no apparant reason, other than rain. I topped out at 1 hour and 20 minutes to go 14.8 miles. It was awsome.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, nice rainy day in Dallas. My stinking commute took almost twice as long this morning for no apparant reason, other than rain. I topped out at 1 hour and 20 minutes to go 14.8 miles. It was awsome.


LOL.... you don't know your way around yet..do you. Always go against the traffic... I never had to fight traffic to commute...
 
LOL.... you don't know your way around yet..do you. Always go against the traffic... I never had to fight traffic to commute...

Thats a fine idea Z except I have no choice but to go with the flow of traffic. I have to drive from Plano to North Dallas. Not many choices on how to get there but go down the Dallas Slowway opps I mean Tollway.
 
Thats a fine idea Z except I have no choice but to go with the flow of traffic. I have to drive from Plano to North Dallas. Not many choices on how to get there but go down the Dallas Slowway opps I mean Tollway.

Then move to Highland Park.. :meanie:
 
i wish....by the time i get home, i'm too tired/unmotivated to practice

but i'm off all weekend!!:hardy: