Another H&P template

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GladifImakeit

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey folks. Yes there are lots of H&P templates out there. None of them had everything I was looking for so I made my own, combining little bits and pieces of things I liked. Feel free to use if you find it helpful. Your suggestions for improvement are also appreciated. Thank you.

There is a blank version, and there is a version that tells you what to write for each section. The idea is that you keep the blank version on top of your clipboard and refer back to the guide as needed.

Thanks again.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• H&P_blank.pptx
    164.9 KB · Views: 397
  • H&P_sample.pptx
    532 KB · Views: 269
Hey folks. Yes there are lots of H&P templates out there. None of them had everything I was looking for so I made my own, combining little bits and pieces of things I liked. Feel free to use if you find it helpful. Your suggestions for improvement are also appreciated. Thank you.

There is a blank version, and there is a version that tells you what to write for each section. The idea is that you keep the blank version on top of your clipboard and refer back to the guide as needed.

Thanks again.

Thanks! I like your setup, I will try it out.

Members don't see this ad :)

Aww thanks! That is so nice of you to say. Well, I am working on the revamped version 2 and will post it soon.

Specifically, I found the sheet getting a bit cramped for my complicated medicine folks with lots of issues, so I'll be splitting the template into two pages. Also, the blank sheet will have some more info filled in, such as choices for ROS, so you can just circle the positives.

Thanks!

The lab figures on the right side are for 1) Ca, protein, albumin, total bili, alk phos, AST and ALT. Pretty standard I think. There is another one for coags - PT, INR, and PTT, also pretty standard. Then, it seems like we always have a phosphate and a magnesium so I wasn't sure what to do with that. I just made a little peace symbol for writing ca, ph, mg. So, if there is a better way for writing chem 10s.... please pass it on!

Okay folks. Here is the new version. I don't know if there will be any other changes or not. This version can be easily edited in power point to suit your preferences. It's good for someone with weak eyes like me. Thanks, and good luck new ms3s!

Attachments

• H&P_blank_v2.2.pptx
    89.8 KB · Views: 251