You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You are such a frigging nerd. 😛
Who am I to talk. I see that graph and start obsessing over imperfections. 😳
What? No truncation line? Why is the capitalization inconsistent? Why a curve? Oh, my head hurts.
What? No truncation line? Why is the capitalization inconsistent? Why a curve? Oh, my head hurts.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
B
b&ierstiefel
whispers said:Actuall he could have included a line of just the number of rol post if you really wanted to be anal
i was pondering to show two lines on the graph to see a correlation between ROL posts and # members...but I was too lazy.
and banana...YOU are a friggin' nerd, nerd.

Yeah? Well, where are your error bars? This graph is meaningless without statistics! What about p values?
And you call yourself a physician-scientist? 😉
-X 😛
And you call yourself a physician-scientist? 😉
-X 😛
AndyMilonakis said:i was pondering to show two lines on the graph to see a correlation between ROL posts and # members...but I was too lazy.
and banana...YOU are a friggin' nerd, nerd.![]()
B
b&ierstiefel
don't make me smack you X-boy 

I don't want to be anal. I just am. 😳whispers said:Actually he could have included a line of just the number of rol posts if you really wanted to be anal
B
b&ierstiefel
go study or something 😛bananaface said:I don't want to be anal. I just am. 😳
don't you have class?

STFU!AndyMilonakis said:go study or something 😛
don't you have class?![]()
*crawls off to study MedChem*
On this historical night at 9pm EST I was making wild passionate love with a tall dark handso...AndyMilonakis said:Another historical night in the annals of SDN pathology.
Oh wait, that's someone else's world 😳
B
b&ierstiefel
quite an insightful post there... 🙂deschutes said:On this historical night at 9pm EST I was making wild passionate love with a tall dark handso...
Oh wait, that's someone else's world 😳
That's deep.AndyMilonakis said:quite an insightful post there... 🙂
B
b&ierstiefel
wowbananaface said:That's deep.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.AndyMilonakis said:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 580