Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My 1st SDN post here, so go easy on me.
I will start applying to Pedo programs in few months, here is where things stand:
Board score: 89
Class Rank: Botton Half
Experience: Various children projects through my school and worked with local Pediatric Dentist, both helped me want to do Pedo.
First of all, do I have shot with this profile? If not, what can I do to improve my chances?
Second, I have been reading people doing externships on these forums before they applied, and I think this will help me stand a good chance of getting in somewhere if I knew where to do the externships before I apply. I'm in Chicago, can anyone recommed any in the midwest area or other states?
👍
I will start applying to Pedo programs in few months, here is where things stand:
Board score: 89
Class Rank: Botton Half
Experience: Various children projects through my school and worked with local Pediatric Dentist, both helped me want to do Pedo.
First of all, do I have shot with this profile? If not, what can I do to improve my chances?
Second, I have been reading people doing externships on these forums before they applied, and I think this will help me stand a good chance of getting in somewhere if I knew where to do the externships before I apply. I'm in Chicago, can anyone recommed any in the midwest area or other states?
👍