Another q for 4-7-07 takers -- interpretive manual accuracy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Avenger9

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just wondering how accurate the "interpretive manual" (aka study guide) is? If I understand correctly, it covers all topics that are fair game. Did you find anything on the test that wasn't even listed in the guide? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm just wondering how accurate the "interpretive manual" (aka study guide) is? If I understand correctly, it covers all topics that are fair game. Did you find anything on the test that wasn't even listed in the guide? Thanks in advance.

You won't be required to have knowledge of topics that are not on the outline in the interpretive manual (it's pretty detailed, and you could imagine there'd be huge problems if they tested material that they didn't say you needed to know). However, some of the listings in the manual are broad (for example, "Force") so maybe their list is at least tangentially all-inclusive and there will be material in the passages that you are expected not to know, and the answer will depend on your reading of the passage and application of this newly learned knowledge.