Step I Anti-epileptic drugs : how to approach them?

Started by tulipan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tulipan

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm having a hard time with anti-epileptic drugs. Any suggestions ?. Any help is appreciated
 
Ran into the same issue... I picked the most important ones and plan on learning more when/if I get the time...

Ex. lamotrigine, phenytoin, ethosuximide, valproic acid, benzos, mg sulfate.... Obviously any can pop up, but if you can think of a vignette where they could show up I would definitely know it.. (for instance, I don't see a scenario popping up about levetiracetam, but if there is then I get that question wrong)... Only so much time.