This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Folkvang

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I kind of always have a hard time managing the antibiotics of choice to every specie ( Cat, dog, goat, horse, cows) so, i'm studing and trying to separate'em in a spreadsheet for a quick review. Does anybody here have an article, a book or even a file that would recomend me for that?

Thanks in advance.
 
Hi
I kind of always have a hard time managing the antibiotics of choice to every specie ( Cat, dog, goat, horse, cows) so, i'm studing and trying to separate'em in a spreadsheet for a quick review. Does anybody here have an article, a book or even a file that would recomend me for that?

Thanks in advance.
I've never considered separating antibiotics by species, and I never learned them that way.......but I did learn and still remember certain antibiotics to NOT USE in certain species.