1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

any 30+ for the august mcat

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by thesaint, Oct 14, 2002.

1. thesaint

thesaint Member
    7+ Year Member

hey any 30= for the august mcat, please post and also study materials, habits, etc

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Camden772

Camden772 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

There's already a thread about this. I think it's called "30+ MCAT Study Habits." Or something like that.

4. SouthernGirl

SouthernGirl Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

5. NE_Cornhusker1

NE_Cornhusker1 12" Member
    7+ Year Member

Studied next to none. Called friends and looked at SDN on Saturday. Looked over some O-Chem mechanisms, EKG's, and the lac operon, and electrical (P=IV) equations.

Took the test on Sunday (I graduated Saturday 8/17). I got a 32; 9, 11, Q, 12. I had a 31 in April (trying to make up for lowish GPA [3.1]). Peace.

6. lola

lola Bovine Member
    7+ Year Member

not to be mean, but why did you study next to none if you're trying to make up for a lowish GPA and had a good MCAT last time? makes no sense to me!