You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Any Advice? Exam on Thurs.
Started by Sarah123
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sarah123 said:I'm taking the exam on thurs but i'm extremely nervous. What should i be reviewing right now? Should I do questions or go thru decks again or what????
hi, me too...will have exam next week...i am just going thro' the old papers and flash cards...u also do tht..tht will help..if u have time..just go thro topics/flash cards..where u might have found some difficulty..u might have marked them i guess....dont worry...actually..to be very frank..i am scared too...cant help it..its natural....keep ur cool...ths wht i keep telling myself....all the very best...remember u have worked hard..and read all the ques. carefully..
r u appearing for the 1st time?..it will be my 1st attempt..hope its the last too...
lets keep our fingers crossed...
again,
ALL THE BEST!! 👍
Regards,
richa
Wow.... 71 people viewed my post but only one actually took the time out to reply......thanks Richa... yeah i'm going thru the questions now...if u need anything...questions or answers let me know...Good Luck on the exam...we'll compare notes later............
My best advice is to complete all of your reviews by Tuesday night and not study a thing the day before the test...the clarity of mind that you get from taking that one day of rest just before the test can be the difference in a couple of points on the exam...good luck
Sarah123 said:I'm taking the exam on thurs but i'm extremely nervous. What should i be reviewing right now? Should I do questions or go thru decks again or what????
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sarah123 said:Wow.... 71 people viewed my post but only one actually took the time out to reply......thanks Richa... yeah i'm going thru the questions now...if u need anything...questions or answers let me know...Good Luck on the exam...we'll compare notes later............
hey Sarah,
Ya we sure will do tht...all the best to you again... 👍
if i need anything i sure will let you know about it...thank you so much to offer tht kind of help!!
regards,
richa
Sarah123 said:I'm taking the exam on thurs but i'm extremely nervous. What should i be reviewing right now? Should I do questions or go thru decks again or what????
good luck for your test 👍
me too have this weekend ....and i can understand how much stress and anxity one has just few days before test ....well all i can say is give your best shot ....good luck
NO PAINS NO GAINS...hope our hardwork pays off
👍 👍
👍 👍 Good luck to all those takin the exam.... 👍
R
rsg123
I wish I didn't waste so much time reviewing old tests. I found zero repeat questions and maybe around 10 with similar concepts but very distinct questions.
I would take the 2004 pilot exam, timed and graded (just don't spend too much time on the clinical vignettes) and figure out which sections you need help on. Then review those sections in Dental Decks.
I would take the 2004 pilot exam, timed and graded (just don't spend too much time on the clinical vignettes) and figure out which sections you need help on. Then review those sections in Dental Decks.
I didn't really do any released/unreleased exams graded or timed, but for sure there were very few if any repeats in the exam I took last week (even the fluoride question that was repeated SEVERAL times was different and more difficult--I think it went like this: Fluoride becoming incorporated into enamel makes: enamel more reactive in ion exchange, more soluble to acid, harder, and another one I forgot.).
I think your best bet would be to study decks and the Kaplan book (see link below)
__________________
PRICE DROP! Everything you need for NBDE Part 1 and 2 on DVD $24.99 including 2006-7 Dental Decks: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/sho...d.php?p=3852179
Did you do released exams or not here you state you "didn't really do any released/unreleased"
I think your best bet would be to study decks and the Kaplan book (see link below)
__________________
PRICE DROP! Everything you need for NBDE Part 1 and 2 on DVD $24.99 including 2006-7 Dental Decks: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/sho...d.php?p=3852179
Did you do released exams or not here you state you "didn't really do any released/unreleased"
hi,
sarah i wish u good luck for ur exam.be relaxed ,every thing will be alright.
try to get good night sleep before the exam.
sarah i wish u good luck for ur exam.be relaxed ,every thing will be alright.
try to get good night sleep before the exam.
Sarah123 said:I'm taking the exam on thurs but i'm extremely nervous. What should i be reviewing right now? Should I do questions or go thru decks again or what????
How would you say the biochem section was in relation to the old exams? Were they representative?Sarah123 said:Thanks to all those who wished me well on the exam. Study Hard for all those who are going to take it. The questions weren't straight forward...you really had to think....
did u take written or computerized?rsg123 said:I wish I didn't waste so much time reviewing old tests. I found zero repeat questions and maybe around 10 with similar concepts but very distinct questions.
I would take the 2004 pilot exam, timed and graded (just don't spend too much time on the clinical vignettes) and figure out which sections you need help on. Then review those sections in Dental Decks.
Sarah123 said:I'm taking the exam on thurs but i'm extremely nervous. What should i be reviewing right now? Should I do questions or go thru decks again or what????
just study and do the best you can. That is all matter. I went through the same thing and it turned out to be fine. If you study a little, you will do fine don't worry and wish you the best...
Sarah123 said:Thanks to all those who wished me well on the exam. Study Hard for all those who are going to take it.
HI SARAH........
MY EXAM IS KIND OF CLOSE
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY"The questions weren't straight forward...you really had to think...."
WERE THE PAST RELEASED EXAMS USEFUL???WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST THING TO STUDY IN END DAYS???
PLS. LET ME KNOW.
🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi,
i wish u good luck for ur exam.
i wish u good luck for ur exam.
richa sharma said:hi, me too...will have exam next week...i am just going thro' the old papers and flash cards...u also do tht..tht will help..if u have time..just go thro topics/flash cards..where u might have found some difficulty..u might have marked them i guess....dont worry...actually..to be very frank..i am scared too...cant help it..its natural....keep ur cool...ths wht i keep telling myself....all the very best...remember u have worked hard..and read all the ques. carefully..
r u appearing for the 1st time?..it will be my 1st attempt..hope its the last too...
lets keep our fingers crossed...
again,
ALL THE BEST!! 👍
Regards,
richa
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 701